What is it?
- A fun, easy way to try veganism, and in the process learn about your health, reduce your carbon footprint, and find compassion towards all other creatures.
Why do the challenge?
- Environment: Reduce your carbon footprint.
- Health: Add plants and get healthier.
- Compassion: Withdraw from the cruel treatment of animals.
- Growth: Show yourself that your limits aren’t really limits.
- Fun: Being vegan isn’t a sacrifice — it’s lots of fun!
But most of all, to experience what we believe:
Veganism is love.
How does it work?
- No meat, poultry, seafood, dairy or eggs for 7 days (any 7 straight days).
- Announce to your friends, family, followers that you’re doing the challenge. Add your name to the list of Challengers.
- Use the recipes/meal plans on this site if you like.
- Tell people how the challenge went at the end of the 7 days.
You don’t have to refrain from other animal products for now – like honey, leather, fur, sugar refined with bone char, etc.
This challenge is so easy and fun, there’s no reason not to do it.
You can do it anytime during the year — there’s no specific dates set for this challenge. You can do it multiple times, or go for 14 days, 21 days, a month, if you want to have even more fun.
And it’s entirely free — no payment required, no email address needed.
How to start
- Ready to start? Just make a commitment, and choose a meal plan! Here’s the quickstart guide.